A country I would like to visit...

Resultado de imagen para liechtenstein
The Castle of Vadus (capital of the country)
Well, today I'm going to talk about a very special place that I would like to visit, for the most maybe is a little bit unkown, and also its name is complicated to pronounce. Besides, I think that is one of the most remote places in whole Europe, I'm talking about Liechtenstein, a little country (considered as a micro-state) located between Switzerland and Austria.

Resultado de imagen para schaan
City of Schaan



I discovered this country thanks to a YouTube channel (VisualPolitik) that talks about politics and economy. Then I read more about the place and I ended up falling in love. It's a tax heaven, with a very thriving economy, and also quite industrialized with a high level of financial services. It's also one of the most richest countries in the world.

Geographically, it's a mountainous place (on the Alps), so if one day I could visit the country, I would very excited to learn some snow sports, but also it would be very enriching to learn some history about some places there, for example about the capital or Schaan (the most populated city there). 

I'd love to live there and obviously study and work. I think that is one of the few places on Earth that has a free market philisophy (something that I really apreciate). But there are some barriers, like the distance, money and also the language, they speak german so yeah.. it would be a little difficult.







Comentarios

  1. How many people live there?? It is veeeery small country, I love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the mountains and The Castle of Vadus is very beautiful postcard!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ohh, I didn't know much about this country

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares