My favourite series!




Well today I'm going to talk about my favourite series. Until now I didn't have a "real favourite" series, I like some, of course, like Altered Carbon, La Casa de las flores, Vis a Vis and others, but now I'm really engaged in one, probably you may know because is a very famous one, I mean The House of Cards. It is a Netflix series premiered in 2013 and for now it has 5 seasons but it will has another one that is the final. In summary, it's about politics in an alternative universe in the US, telling the story of Frank Underwood (the main character of the series). It shows cruelty, loyalty, teachings about how it works all the political world, and the most exciting characteristic, is very suspense and "dynamic" you never know what will happen! 




Resultado de imagen para house of cards gif
The plot of the series as I said is the story of Frank Underwood, in the beggining he was congressman coordinator of the United States House of representatives, but he is very ambicious and loves to have the power in order to manage the different situations where he is involve. So yeah, basically is a f***in' boss (haha) he does everything including extort the people to ensure what he want. 


Something that I really like of the series is that in some moments Frank speak to the viewer in important conversations like he would talking directly with yourself about what he is thinking in the moment and whay he believe about the other. I think that aspect is really charming, but in general I like the series because it has almost everything! The suspense about what will happen and how the viewer get attached with some characters because of their personalities.. it just.. idk, great, haha, and with the development of th episodes you don't really know if that character will prospere...

So yeah, I definitely recommend to watch this series, I've never watched before, I just started about a week ago and I already love it! if you are really interest about politics you will enjoy so much this series (and yea please don't put spoilers in the comments :( ).

Resultado de imagen para house of cards gif



Comentarios

  1. I have not seen this series but my friends recommend it a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. when the has suspense about what will happen is better

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I know this serie and I think is so good , but when I knew what had happened
    with the actor.. uhmm..

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares